Accounts Receivable Team Lead/Manager (AR) (Cash Application )
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Petaling, Selangor|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM10000 per month|
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Account Receivable - Manager (AR) (Cash App)
- Oversee and monitor Account Receivable team (Cash Application & Bank reconciliation) in APAC Region.
- Manage and lead a team of around 10 people
- Manage & supervise end to end activities for Cash Application and Bank reconciliation, ensuring the processes to be in line with company's corporate policies, guidelines.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business
- Ensure compliance in operational AR control metrics
- Lead / Participate in Process improvement initiatives
- Review team performance on a monthly basis
- At least 7 years of AR experience, with Prior Managerial experience being a MUST
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) with SAP knowledge will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710