Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Accounts Receivable (AR) Executive - Cash Appplication / Invoice Receipting.
- Manage cash application activities
- Ensure effective allocation of payments, credit notes, processing of bank receipts, checks and cash transfer
- Manage customer remittances advices & investigate payment related queries
- Deal with un-allocated & un-applied receipts
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- Monitor the processing of receipts from customers, processing of sales invoices, debit and credit notes
- Fresh grad with intern experience within Accounts Receivable is welcome to Apply
- 1 year of Accounts Receivable AR experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Prior experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) or International MNC will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend