Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Accessible via Public Transport
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within the global Manufacturing industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position - Account Receivable / Account Payable - Thai Speaker
- Resolve any discrepancies and settlement issues as required by the management team
- Making outbound collection calls (if required) or email in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Cash Application and Order to cash process
- Direct dealing with any financial related enquiries
- Documentation of all collection activity.
- Due diligence activities when required on unallocated payments upon receipt
- Liaise with Team Leader when required.
Account Payable -
- Verification on expenses claim via Concur system
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in any AP related activities
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
- Fresh Grad or experience worker with at least 1 years of working experience in any industry is encouraged to apply
- Good command of THAI Language is a required (native or non-native (Siamese) are accepted)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders in Thailand
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.email@example.com by mentioning Thai Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend