About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple end to end Account Receivable - Cash Application
- Manage cash application related activities
- Verify validity of account disparity by getting and investigating information provided by business unit / clients.
- Participate in the examination of cusotmer's payment plans, payment history, and credit record.
- Prepare payment run file and perform all the necessary checks prior to sending the payments for approval.
- Process bank statements
- Post necessary Journal Entries to record cash activity
- Apply cash to open invoices
- Research unapplied cash transactions
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Perform relevant month end activities such as the preparation of reports and accruals
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- At least 1 years of AR with Cash App experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- SAP Knowledge wil be advantageous
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) or International MNC will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend