Accounts Payable / Receivable Analyst - (Japanese Speaker)
About our Client
- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have roles available Accounts Payable / Procure to Pay - AP (Japanese Speaker) OR Accounts Receivable (Japanese Speaker)
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Performing AP invoice processing (PO & NON-PO)
- Managing monthly special reports eg; Statement of Accounts (SOA), AP Aging, VMD reports
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
Account Receivable Responsibilities -
- Resolve any discrepancies and settlement issues as required by the management team
- Cash Application and Order to cash process
- Direct dealing with any financial related enquiries
- Reconciliation of bank account statement
- Ensure all audit requirements for related activities are met.
- Documentation of all collection activity.
- Due diligence activities when required on unallocated payments upon receipt
- Liaise with Team Leader when required.
- A Degree or any Professional Qualifications
- Working experience / Fresh Graduate graduated from japanese university, or JLPT N3 Qualifications and above are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background will have highly advantageous