Accounts Payable Manager - Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a Account Payable Manager (Invoice, Travel & expenses)
Job responsibilities include:
- Direct and oversee Accounts Payable team
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable function across nvoices, Travel & expenses.
- Review and ensure company policies and procedures are appropriate, effective, efficient and being adhered to pertaining to accounts payable
- Lead the team to continuously seek out improvement and establish appropriate controls over accounts payable policy, procedures and processes
- Work with AP Team to develop, train and coach the Accounts Payable team, ensuring that there is a clear succession plan
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in End Markets and the PTP stakeholders
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 8 years, with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce
- Shared Services Background will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
For a quick & confidential discussion, please submit via the application or you can submit your resume to Andrew.email@example.com quoting AP Manager.
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710