About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for the multiple Account Payable (Invoice AND Travel & expenses) Analyst - Mandarin Speaker
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable function across Invoices, Travel & expenses.
- Monitoring and ensure timely processing of Invoices and Travel and Expense Claims as per KPI and in compliance with service levels, company policies, procedures and controls
- Closely monitoring the status of pending Invoice and Travel and Expense Claims
- Review and ensure company policies and procedures are appropriate, effective, efficient and being adhered to pertaining to accounts payable
- Actively participate in continuous improvement on process optimization and internal control level to improve customer service quality
- Ensure monthly reporting process is managed effectively and that the outputs are shared with stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in End Markets and the PTP stakeholders
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 0-2 of relevant AP experience of , with Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce, fresh graduates are welcome.
- Well versed in English and Mandarin.
- Shared Services Background will be advantageous
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
For a quick & confidential discussion, please submit via the application or you can submit your resume to Lenice Hew at https://www.ambition.com.my/consultants/lenice-hew?source=google.com quoting 'Accounts Payable (T&E)"
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend