Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for the multiple Junior and Senior Account Payable (Invoice, Payment AND Travel & expenses) Analyst
* Perform full-cycle accounts payables processes
* Review entries for accuracy in account coding and banking requirements
* Communicate effectively with vendors and other employees to resolve payment processing issues in timely manner.
* Ensure invoices are recorded in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles
* Resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
* Communicate effectively with vendors and other employees to resolve payment processing issues
* Assist in reconciling supplier statements
* Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
* Account payables experience and Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills and able to work well in a team
* Someone who is familiar/proactive to learn on ERP system (SAP, Oracle etc)
* Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines.
* Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" & you also can email your resume to Lenice Hew at https://www.ambition.com.my/consultants/lenice-hew?source=google.com quoting 'Credit Analyst'.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend