Accounts Payable (AP) / Receivable (AR) - Vietnamese Speaker
- Flexible working arrangement
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company that is top within its industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position - Account Receivable or Account Payable - Vietnamese Speaker
Account Receivable -
- Resolve any discrepancies and settlement issues as required by the management team
- Cash Application and Order to cash process
- Reconciliation of bank account statement
- Ensure all audit requirements for related activities are met.
- Documentation of all collection activity.
- Due diligence activities when required on unallocated payments upon receipt
- Liaise with Team Leader when required.
Account Payable -
- Verification on expenses claim via Concur system
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in any AP related activities
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
- At least 2 years of experience in any Finance & Accounting industry
- Good command of Vietnamese Language is a MUST (native or non-native speaker are accepted)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- Degree holder or equivalent Professional Qualification will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders in Vietnam
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.email@example.com by mentioning Vietnamese Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710