Accounts Payable (AP) - Korean Speaker / TOPIK
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Accessible via Public Transport
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple positions for Accounts Payable Korean Speaker (junior & Senior
Account Payable -
- Verification on expenses claim via Concur system
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in any AP related activities
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
- At least 2 years of experience in any Finance & Accounting industry
- Good command of Korean Language is a MUST (native or non-native (malaysian) speaker are accepted)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- Degree holder or equivalent Professional Qualification will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.email@example.com by mentioning Korea Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710