Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Shared Services
- Project Opportunites
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading manufacturing multinational corporation. With a 16 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Procure-to-Pay/ Accounts Payable talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across Accounts Payable (invoice & T&E) divisions.
- Receive and verify the validity of invoices, ensure invoices are processed as per KPI, within service levels and in compliance with company policies, procedures and controls
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders/ vendors to develop a professional relationship
- Support in the preparation of analytic reports and/ or accounting schedules
- Identify repetitive issues or risks and propose on improvement opportunities for increased efficiency
- Resolve any identified operational issues, vendor or internal staff queries on invoices and escalate to supervisor where necessary
- Process Travel & Expense receipts and payment of claims
- Participate in internal / external audit. Provide required information
- Cooperation with cross function teams within SSC for monthly closing activities
- Support team member ensuring high level of service are provided to stakeholder
- Actively monitor the status of pending Invoice and Travel and Expense claims
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting or any professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounts payable. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with professional papers will be prioritised.
- Applicants with working experience of ERP system such as SAP will be prioritised.
- Literacy in Microsoft office tools (Excel and Outlook) are essential.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, write & speak other languages especially Chinese is an added advantage
- Specific entities encourage language speakers to apply, e.g. Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or Thai speakers.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend