Accounts Payable Analyst - AP (Shared Services)
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Account Payable Specialist / Analyst.
- Process PO related invoices and credit notes ensuring accurate coding & approval for payment.
- Process non-PO related invoices to ensure accurate coding and approval for payment.
- Process Travel and expense claims including perform compliance and audit reporting
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are adhere for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Perform month end activities such as preparation of accruals and reports
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in AP
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background will have highly advantageous