Accounts Payable Analyst (AP) - Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Account Payable Analyst / Specialist
- Be responsible for the processing of PO & Non-PO related invoices
- Be responsible for manual payment requests from the BU
- Be in charge of T&E claims which includes compliance and audit reporting
- Be reponsible for relevant month end AP activities such as the preparation for reports and accruals.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- Participate in Migration projects plans (if required)
- At least 2 years of AP experience
- Migration Project / Integration Project / Continuous Improvement experience is highly advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710