Accounts Payable Analyst (AP) (Contractual Role - Fresh grad)
About our Client
- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via public transport
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Account Payable Specialist / Analyst (Contractual role)
- Performing AP invoice processing
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are adhere for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in AP
- Fresh grad with Internship AP experience is encouraged to apply
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background will have highly advantageous