Accounts Payable Analyst
About our Client
Our Client is one of the leading multinational companies within the chemical industry based in PJ. They have a strong presence in the market as well as operating in multiple countries. With the aim to become the global industry leader, they are looking for a Accounts Payable Analyst to join their expanding business in Malaysia.
As the Accounts Payable Analyst, you are responsible to support reporting, consolidation, analysis, and validation of financial performance as part of the APAC Region F&A function.
- Perform full-cycle accounts payable processes
- Review entries for accuracy in account coding and banking requirements
- Ensure invoices are recorded in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles
- Resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with vendors and other employees to resolve payment processing issues
- Monitor invoice progress from receipt thru approval
- Assist in reconciling supplier statements
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- A minimum 2 years of Procure to Pay (E2E) experience
- Agile, attentive, and excellent time management to meet strict deadline
- Strong team player coupled with good command of communication skills
- Proficient in SAP and knowledge to e-procurement suits will be an added advantage
- Familiar with continuous improvement methodologies is advantageous
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710