Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is one of the largest integrated logistics MNC leading in logistics management services based in Klang. They are currently looking for an Accounts Executive supporting business processes and operations to be based in Bukit Tinggi head office.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of proven experience as a junior accountant
- Mandarin Speaking
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend