Accounts Associate, Korean Speaker
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000 - RM7500 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They are now looking for a Accounts Associate, Korean Speaker to join them and be part of the significant transformation.
- Career Progression Plan
- Transition Exposure For Employee
- Attractive Remuneration & Compensation Package
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Korean, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710