|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is one of the largest global and independent logistics company headquartered in Germany with multiple global offices. They are currently looking for a Junior Accountant role supporting business processes and operations and will be directly reporting to the Operations Manager to be based in Malaysia office that supports APAC region in optimizing their logistics processes.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities and good attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)