Accounting Control & Projects Controller
The Controller is responsible for the timely performance of accounting controls in Finance, and escalation and resolving of control issues whilst ensuring adequate accounting control framework is in place in compliance with the Group's prinicple.
- Review the daily nostro reconciliation reports issued by ISPL Nostro team to ensure that there are no nostro breaks with aging more than one month
- Monitor and control irregular, sensitive or long outstanding accounts
- Perform daily checks into the suspense and anomalaous balances, communicate when necessary, to the relevant parties and follow-up
- Perform and report on the outcomes of first level accounting controls owned by Finance which are necessary to secure the month end closing processes
- Review and collate necessary evidence to support justification of account balances
- Maintain proper audit trail of documentation and control evidence for level 2 control and for regulatory/ external/internal audits
- Ensure that the recommendations concerning Finance function issued by Inspector Generale, the external auditors and the banking supervisors are implemented on time
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #251076. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710