Account Receivable - AR / O2C / OTC Analyst - Billing
- International MNC Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple countries
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - AR Analyst - Billing
- Take charge of Invoice Processing related activities
- Review any required documents (e.g. Client's Contract, Service Level Agreement) to ensure the accuracy of invoice detail
- Investigate and resolve any unapplied receipt
- Conduct regular review of the Company's system data to provide accurate financial information to the management team
- Liaise with internal & External stakeholders regarding any Account Receivable queries
- Assist in process improvement projects as required by the management team
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience in account receivable within a shared services environment.
- Prior experience in SAP/ORACLE will be advantageous
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centre (SSC) is advantageous
- Able to self-motivate and work well with colleagues
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710