Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 09 March 2023
- SalaryRM3000.00 - RM4500.00 per month
- LocationPetaling Jaya
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
Account Receivable Analyst
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Progression
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple positions of Accounts Receivable Analayst (AR) - Across Cash App, Collection, Credit to assist on project migration.
- To assist in monitoring the receivable portfolio and ensure all repayments from customer are paying in timely manner.
- Implement and manage collections and remarketing processes and procedures in accordance with the Company's policy and procedures
- Working in conjunction with the credit manager/head to ensure proper application of customer remittance.
- Update credit limit/terms in system
- Credit block/release
- Customer master opening and maintenance
- Maintaining customer trading term agreement for record and provision
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts in order to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Accounts Receivable experience
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Well-versed in English
- SAP knowledge is highly advantageous
- Shared Services Background / International MNC with regional exposure is required
- Ability to communicate well with excellent client management skills
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend