Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for a Account Payable (AP/PTP) Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Direct and oversee Accounts Payable team
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable function for Invoice, Payment and T&E.
- Control day to day payment operations and activities including payment proposals and executing payment runs and ensure no downtime
- Review and ensure company policies and procedures are appropriate, effective, efficient and being adhered to pertaining to accounts payable
- Lead the team to continuously seek out improvement and establish appropriate controls over accounts payable policy, procedures and processes
- Work with AP Team to develop, train and coach the Accounts Payable team, ensuring that there is a clear succession plan
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in End Markets and the PTP stakeholders
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 10 years, with at least 3 years of lead experience
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce
- Shared Services Background will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend