Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Engineering
Location: Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur
: Temerloh, Pahang
- Assist regional chargeman in maintenance supervision and leadership.
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance for generators, AC, fire fighting, electrical, and grounding systems.
- Collaborate with vendors for issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Monitor power consumption and equipment health to prevent failures.
- Handle maintenance dockets and ensure SLA compliance.
- Support asset deployment for field and customer teams.
- Manage spare parts inventory and backup system functionality.
- Able to be on standby 24-7
- Adaptable to pressure, flexible schedule, and willing to travel or relocate when required.
- Suitable applicants must have a competency certificate in Electrical Chargeman A4 by Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST).
- Minimum with 2 years of experience related to the engineering field with electrical background preferred from industrial / plant/manufacturing.
- Experience in troubleshooting skills especially in telco equipment is desirable.
- Have hands-on experience with generator and electrical troubleshooting
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend