|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum|
Leading manufacturing company seeks Workplace Engineer
- Promotes international exposure
- Market Leader within construction- related technology
- On-the-job training program in Europe
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 20,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT. Currently, there is a need for a Workplace Engineer to be part of its growth plan in KL.
Reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be required to design, implement and manage the business IT Workplace of the future with the latest IT innovations. You will need to take over technical leadership for parts of its client services infrastructure with a special focus on solutions like Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, SCCM, Intune, Airwatch, and Citrix. Furthermore, you will be required to assure full user focus, analyse and understand the business requirements of its different user-groups and translate them into reliable and value-creating technical solutions. You will be working with the latest IT Technologies and implement innovative devices like tablets, hybrids, smartphones, and wearables e.g. Microsoft Hololens. Finally, you will be working closely with its business partners, its IT-teams across the globe as well as all major IT vendors to deliver reliable solutions.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A bachelors' degree holder within the related IT fields - the CGPA must be more than 3.0
- Good experience in IT project management, solution management, and vendor management
- Strong technical experience in the area of IT Workplace and Client technologies
- Relevant professional certificates such as MCSA: Office 365 will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 44180. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710