Work Force Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM10000 per month|
A leading multinational bank is looking to hire Work Force Managers.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global capacity
- Drive workforce and capacity planning for back office functions of Banking Operations.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and country operations
Our client is one of the largest banking operations excellence in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
We are looking to hire people with the following skills and qualifications;
- Drive workforce and capacity planning for back office functions of banking operations
- Building effective shift schedules and rosters considering ones leave preferences
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and country operations to make sure getting information on the market changes and working as a team as any issues for TAT/Service improvements are addressed.
- Minimum 3 years in the banking or financial services domain
- Good hands on experience in work force management and capacity planning tools
- Strong experience in driving improvement initiatives
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SP 41287. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my