Windows Subject Matter Expert
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM216000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Leading international bank seeks for Senior Windows System Administrator / Windows SME
- Work for a tier-1 investment bank
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is a premier global virtual operations center for an international bank in KL. It is one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Reporting to the head of the business unit, You will need to have the deep technical knowledge to work with application and development teams. You will need to be comfortable to have interactions other global Windows counterparts and manage different stakeholders.You will need to work closely with Wintel/Platform/UNIX/ Database/ Network/ Market Data Infrastructure teams to improve service offering. This is a Subject Matter expert role where you will second line BAU Windows support.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- More than 10 years experience of Windows engineering, design, system implementation & administration.
- More than 5 experience of Citrix ,Virtualization, and Clustering products.
- Have an in-depth understanding of AD & DNS, Networking, and Storage Systems.
- Advance level skills in scripting / automate windows administrative tasks.
- Exposure to regulatory requirements for production banking systems
- Strong technical knowledge of Python or Perl
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button with reference number AS00036792. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710