Wealth Process Engineer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9000 - RM14000 per month|
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Exciting Transitional Period
Our client is a global leader in the banking industry with a global presence. You will be responsible for critical process re-engineering in the Wealth Management domain. This area is going through an exciting transitional period at the moment, and they're looking for a strong process improvement professional, in order to help facilitate this change.
Your role will be to lead and coordinate process discussion with the process owners and key stakeholders, in order to review and map end-to-end processes, once a change has been identified or requested by the owner.Besides that, you would also be expected to participate in cross-functional process improvement initiatives, in order to develop process performance. Using Lean Six Sigma PM methods, you will be able to increase service quality and cost efficiency, besides, proactively explore and research on best industry practice and recommend process enhancement in order to reduce delivery costs, and increase customer satisfaction. You will be monitoring the completeness of process document sign-offs, distribution of process and accurately updating inventory besides being responsible for project management office (PMO) activities for the Wealth Management Services (WMS) Product & Process Engineering team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in banking or a management field. Relevant business experience or other professional qualifications will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years recent experience in the Banking or Wealth management industries.
- Experience in Banking Business Process Management, Business Analysis and/or technology transformation initiatives, including the ability to manage time, cost and quality dimensions.
- Strong understanding of Private Banking & Wealth products and services, as well as the challenges the countries face in complying with mandatory and regulatory procedural requirements.
- Proven experience in documenting and analysing complex processes, BRDs, PAR documents.
- Previous experience of operational risk, tax or legal & compliance is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior team members to develop and implement a communications strategy and plan.
What's On Offer
- A dynamic fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to improve processes within a huge global operation
- Attractive remuneration package
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS00041785.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710