|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Shopping on a mobile has become a trend nowadays. To provide the customers a 5-star experience, other than the convenience on a mobile, after-sales service plays an important role for a company to remain competitive. Therefore, our client has been one step ahead of others with it's strong logistical support. With their plan to grow and expand within SEA countries, they are looking for an innovative individual to join them in order to maintain and enhance the services they currently have.
As a Warehouse Manager, you are in-charged of one of the vital parts within the supply chain process. Other than the management of processes and systems, people management skills are helpful towards this role as you oversee the process from hiring to manage and provide trainings to the team and you play as the main person to monitor their performance and to give motivation to achieve the company's goal in accordance with the company's policies and vision. You will need to ensure the health and safety of the working environment, therefore a good knowledge of handling different categories of products is needed to ensure all of the goods are stored safely (e.g. chemicals and food). A good understanding of numeracy or finance could be helpful towards generating reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory as this position is required to liaise with customers, suppliers, and also transportation companies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Operations/ Logistics or any equivalent disciplines
- A proven track record of at least 5-7 years' experience in logistics and warehouse management
- Strong data analytical skills to generate reports and statistics according to the company's policies
- Solid background in scheduling, costs controlling, inventory controlling, and process management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to all employees across the hierarchy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to train, lead, manage, and motivate the team to ensure the goal is achieved within the time frame
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710