Our client is an Online Retail Company - they are very aggresive to expand their business in Asia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As the Warehouse Manager, you required to be strong in warehouse operations and planning.
The Warehouse Manager position will be reporting directly to the management.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the warehouse operations including receiving, warehousing, distribution, returns and maintenance operations.
- Ensure the 5S standard implementation is according to the ISO Standard
- Maintain the inventory levels and reconciling with data storage system
- Manage warehouse staff performance and manpower planning including recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Monitor warehouse performance to improve productivity and ensure inventory accuracy to meet customer's expectations
- Responsible for warehouse financial objectives by preparing reports, annual budget, forecast, and transport operations.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to support improvement initiatives cross-departmentally and within the warehouse
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Warehouse Operations
- Excellent people management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Agile, energetic and able to adapt well in fast pace environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, written and communication skills
- Display a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Able to travel locally for project management and process improvement activities
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710