Warehouse Improvement Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an Online Retail Company - they are very aggresive to expand their business in Asia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Warehouse Improvement Lead, you required to be strong in last mile operation and planning.
The Warehouse Improvement Lead will be the bridge between management and operation team. This position will be reporting directly to the management.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and lead the continuous improvement project to improve the efficiency, effectivitym productivity and service level.
- Ensure the 5S standard implementation is according to the ISO Standard
- Mantains and improves the inventory levels and reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- 10 years of relevant experience in Warehouse Operations
- Excellent people management and analytical skills.
- Young, energetic and able to adapt well in fast pace environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, written and communication skills
- Display a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Able to travel for project management activities
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710