A leading financial institution seeks a Vulnerability Manager
- Part of a greenfield setting
- Operates within local & regional business counterparts in Asia
- Long terms prospect
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. Currently, there is a need for a Vulnerability Manager to run the established Security team.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will be leading the Infrastructure Security vulnerability and Compliance assessment such as Cloud and On-Prem based infrastructure, servers, switches, router and endpoints. You will be collaborating with Engineering team members to drive automation. Lastly, you will be providing guidance and advisory to local business units on the methods and procedures to manage vulnerability, patch, security configuration and other IT Security need.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Around 7 years technical experience in Vulnerability Management
- Good experience in administration of security vulnerabilities andbaseline configuration scanning tools (Qualys, Rapid7, Nessus)
- Proficient in programming/coding skills and have experience in performing automation in this space.(Java, Python, Perl and Ruby for automation)
- Experience in DevOps/DevSecOps and Container security will be highly advantageous
- Professional certifications like CISSP will be an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 235979. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710