VP, Middle Office, Group Market Risk
Our client is a reputable local Financial Institution that is situation in the heart of KL.
- You are required to provide independent risk monitoring of treasury activities, which forms an integral function (2nd Line of Defense) under the bank's Integrated Risk Management Framework in ensuring adherence of all approved policies and risk limits.
- You need to develop, implement and maintain a robust compliance monitoring and reporting framework to ensure that all risk exposures, including any anomalies are promptly and accurately escalated to the management to enable informed decision making.
- You are expected to implement Basel II projects relating to market and liquidity risks in line with regulatory guidelines and the Group's Integrated Risk Management Framework.
- You are also required to identify, follow-up and escalate risk limit excesses / breaches / exceptions (if any) to the Management for informed decision making / ratification.
- You need to also assist the Head Group Market Risk and the Group Chief Risk Officer to plan and implement various risk management initiatives / assignments to strengthen the Group's risk management capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- You need to have excellent knowledge of treasury products or treasury operations.
- You must also possess the knowledge of market and liquidity risk management approaches / quantitative techniques.
- You are required to have nnowledge of relevant regulations governing treasury operations and risk management.
- You should be a tertiery graduate or qualified professional with at least 8 years of experiences in Financial Services with exposure to risk Management and Treasury Dealing and operations.
- You need to be excellent in communication (verbal and written) and possess influencing skills.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition
Please contact Phoebe on (603) 9213 1665 or email at Phoebe.Chiew@Ambition.com.my