VP, Software & Applications
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM360000.00 - RM480000.00 per annum|
Vice President, Applications and Software Development
- Well known household name.
- Department leadership
- Digital Transformation
Our client is a well-known household name both in Malaysia and overseas. They are currently undergoing a digital transformation and in line with business strategy, they are seeking a Vice President (Senior management / Director level) to lead their application and software development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hands-on development with the teams building web, iOs and Android platforms with a cloud infrastructure.
- Building an efficient team and knowing how to guide the team to maximise time and quality.
- Technical leadership, driving product delivery, SCRUM methodology and Git branch.
- Expert in automation testing, build process and DevOps.
- Experience in both SOA based services and is using JIRA (or other development tracker tools) in implementing Agile process management.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related field.
- Minimum of 7 years in management within Development / Applications teams.
- Experience in iOS, Android, Java, PHP, .NET, Databases
- Experience in NoSQL databases.
- Handled day-to-day management and collaborated with product owners on direction.
- Preference for experience in building departments.
What's On Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Innovative organisation / culture
- Strong technical assistance from peer group.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00039161. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710