VP of Corporate Actions
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking an experienced VP of Corporate Actions capable of leading a multi-discipline team across multiple regions and time zones.
Your role will be to responsible for leading and managing a multi-discipline team located in 2 separate counties operating on multiple time zones. You will be required to plan, promote, enforce and ensure continuous improvement of existing operational processes as well as drive key employee initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10-15 working experience in in the securities industry.
- Experience in handling of clients across multiple countries and extensive knowledge of securities services products
- Experienced in managing and growing a multi-disciplined team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability and flexibility to work with multiple time zones
Please contact Dickson Soo at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA