VP-FCC Governance and Reporting
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a VP, FCC Governance and Reporting to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
- Minimum 10 years of Financial Crime Compliance Governance, Policy and Reporting.
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to [AML/Sanctions/ABC].
- Able to handle the technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management.
- Implement methodologies and Risk assessment.
- Good Leadership quality
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF