Senior / e-Banking Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a leading bank and they are looking for a Vice President for their digital development team.
- Great working environment and exposure
- Leading bank, stable, career advancement
- digital banking, ebanking, mobile application, website
In this role you will be responsible to lead an experienced team to strengthen brand awareness and stimulate cross selling initiatives. You will formulate and implement bank wide web and mobile strategy and content management. You will support bank wide strategy on automated channels and also drive e-marketing across both commercial and personal banking customers. You will lead the development of mobile banking strategy and ensure smooth implementation. In addition you will ensure excellent customer experience through website and mobile applications.
- Degree holder in e-Commerce or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in e-banking business
- Possess excellent knowledge of digital channels / ebanking platforms, especially website and mobile application
- Strong business acumen with solid knowledge of banking and financial products
- Proven track record in leading juniors, overseeing projects as well as communicating with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Seize this unique opportunity today to lead digital technology iniatitives for one of the largest Banks globally.
Apply directly to email@example.com or click "APPLY NOW".