Vice President- Corporate & Investment Bank Auditor
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM20000 - RM22000 per month|
Our client, leading global financial services with operations in more than 60 countries. The organisation is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumer, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
We are looking to hire a Vice President- Corporates & Investment Bank Auditor with the following skills and qualification:
- Ensure that the audit plan for the location meets local regulatory requirements
- Lead, plan and execute audits independently and efficiently, including risk assessment, audit planning, testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow-up and verification of issue closure. Ensure audits are completed timely and within budget.
- Partner effectively with business management, other control groups and external auditors and establish strong working relationships while maintaining independence.
- Be the audit liaison contact with the local regulators.
- At least 8 years' audit or relevant business experience, within a financial services organization, major accounting firm or regulatory body
- Strong knowledge of local regulations
- Ability to lead audits, manage projects and participate in audit assignments in a team environment
Please contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (60) 3 2300 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS 36998. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my