|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you interested to join the famous international food manufacturing company? The company is currently looking for a Utility Engineer to join their team.
As a Utility Engineer, you will be directly reporting to the Utility Engineer and at the same time leading a team of 7 people, you will supervise the boiler man and also the WWTP operators. You will coordinate, supervise, and monitor activities in Boiler House and also Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) as well as to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient operations of steam boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air dryers, and air compressors. Regularly conduct inspections with the Utility Engineer towards the completed jobs and ensure they are aligned with the Malaysian standards, mechanical codes, OSHA, regulations and etc. Attention to details- to liaise with Utility Engineer on the operational and maintenance data to predict possible operating inefficiencies and failures and to come up with back-up plans. Excellent communication skill is mandatory to maintain clear information within the team as strong and efficient coordination is needed to maintain and to drive continuous improvement. You will represent the company as a Competent person for WWTP and needs to ensure the utility supplies are in accordance with the Food Safety Management systems (HACCP).
To qualify, candidate must possess:
- Certified CePIETSO (BP/PCP) for WWTP competency is mandatory
- Minimum Diploma in any relevant Engineering discipline, Degree is of advantage
- A proven track of at least 3 years' working experience in relevant industry (Food, Palm Oil, Edible Oil, Chemical, Pharma) and with supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in WWTP and also in handling different types of utilities which include boiler, air compressor, chiller, cooling tower and etc
- Excellent communication and people management skills are mandatory, language: Malay and English, additional language can be of advantage
- Willing to learn and contribute- always ready to work on ad-hocs
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710