User Experience (UX) Designer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM12000 per annum|
User experience (UX) designer
- Pioneering Digital Transformation Project
- Multinational working environment
- Prominent brand name
Our client is a prominent Global Financial Institution with market leading growth opportunities in Digital Platform currently seeking User experience (UX) designer to assess and design user experience in solution design (banking experience is a plus) to enhance internal digitalization in line with corporate objectives.
This role Reports to Lead UX design and works along with internal teams to establish relevant to the division in User experience. Assess applicability of advanced analytics methods for business topics. Build methodology and conduct advanced analytics for related business problems. Generate business insights from analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to advocate for ideal user experience and communicate importance to team and leadership Business
- Ability to assess and design user experience in solution design and how that links to business outcomes Technical
- Fluent in a broad range of design, prototyping, & animation tools
- Extensive experiences in designing mobile & web apps
- Working experience in financial services, online payments, or e-commerce is a plus
- 3 years' experience in user experience design related roles
- Top-class workplace environment with wonderful organizational culture.
- Huge opportunity to grow within the company due to Digital Financial growth in Asian region.
- Great remuneration package as it is Renewable Contract Role.
Contact Arul on (60) 3 2300 7230, firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00041620. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710