Underwriting Assistant (Casualty)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Assist in pre-underwriting and premium processing
- Ensure accurate, efficient processing of (complex) global program accounts and non- program accounts as well as overall compliance on policies.
- Assist in various stages like submission/renewal phase, implementation phase, maintenance phase and general support
- In- depth knowledge of at least one line of business
- Able to support Underwriting Team in pre- and post-bind processes and other UW-related tools (like pricing tool, modelling requests / bound packages, compliant program structures, country research etc.)
- Positive and wiilingness to learn attitude
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.