Treasury Operations- Banking- Various Levels
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM13000 per month|
A leading multinational bank is looking to hire a number of Treasury Operations Professionals at various levels.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global capacity
- Autonomy to drive continuous improvement
- Work alongside market leading product and process SMEs and management
Our client is one of the largest banking operations shared service centres in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
As part of an impressive growth plan and deployment of dynamic, new operational strategies, they are looking to hire a number of Treasury Operations professionals from Supervisor to Managerial levels.
We are looking to hire people with the following skills and qualifications;
- End to end product processing knowledge front to back - FX, MM, Derivatives and Commodities
- Must have experience in settlements, documentation and/or middle office support
- Experienced working in high volume and high pressure environments
- Demonstrable passion for continuous improvements - serious about making changes and adding value through questioning BAU practice
- Manage/Mentor team and other business areas on product and process
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
Regarding the specific requirements at the various levels, we are ideally looking for individuals to fit into one of the following categories;
- Supervisors - min 5+ years in industry, 2+ yrs managing exp 2-5 FTE
- Managers - min 6-10years in industry, 4 yrs managing exp 5+ FTE
- Senior managers - 10 + years, expert in product, process management, capacity planning, risk and control frameworks and budgetary experience
This is an excellent opportunity to progress you career, offering unparalleled opportunities for those passionate about making an impact on the world of treasury operations.
Please contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (60) 3 2300 7214 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CN/AS00039322. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my