|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum|
- Learning and development curve
- Growing company with good career prospects
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits
Our client is a global MNC and a world's leading pharmaceutical company and their shared service hub is looking for a Transition Lead to lead and manage multiple projects with Project Team, stakeholders and management while driving continuous improvement within the hub.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Experience in project management, continuous improvement, and process improvement is preferable
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in migration process and project management
- Experience in shared service environment will be added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent communication and people management skills
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60) 3 2300 7232 or send your updated resume to my email, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MMM44948.
For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/.
Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contactable.