Transformation Engineer, Process Automation
- Good learning curve
- Drive to innovate and iterative experimental approach
- Being consumer-focused to always put customer's needs as priority
A worldwide pioneer in gas industry, our client is continuously on the forefront of delivering inventive yet resourceful solutions to their clients since the early 19th century. Currently on the lookout for Digital Transformation Engineer who is a good collaborator to support various business streams depending on projects' needs and individual's skillsets.
As an experienced Transformation Engineer, Automation, the candidate should be open to multiple learning experience across different business lines so to support business functions.
To qualify, individuals should have:
- Experience in Process Automation, especially in business processes and technologies will be prioritized
- Practise RPA, Chatbot, Oracle EBS, etc.
- Ability to form a digital network consisting of multiple stakeholders
- Good in procurement, business spend and Augmented Reality (AR)
- Ability to be a team player and take ownership of personal learning and development
- Customer-focused mindset and is a structured, highly driven individual to deliver better customer experience
Please contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #234679. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.