Transfer Agency Senior Manager (flexible to shift hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Market leading exposure
- Opportunity to join a team with a continuous improvement culture
You will be responsible for handling the processing of investor services operations delivery in a timely manner, with ongoing operational improvement and efficient risk management, resulting in high quality SLA delivery, open to travelling between delivery sites.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years experience and hands-on operational knowledge including in Investor Services covering Fund/Trust Operations, handling the delivery of BAUs, process improvement and client relationship building and enhancement.
- Demonstrable expertise in daily Transfer Agency BAU,knowledge in FATCA regulations & requirements, reporting & dealing.
- Experience in process improvement projects, including reduction of TAT, simplification of process or FTE savings as well as ongoing upskilling of team with training & development initiatives.
- Proven experience in supporting transformation initiatives and ability to identify potential risks.
- Strong presentation and well spoken, working well with external and business stakeholders, working with global stakeholders.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NZ222367.