Transfer Agency Manager (shift hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM12000 per month|
- Market leading exposure
- Opportunity to join a team with a continuous improvement culture
Our client is a renowned bank seeking a seasoned Investor Services Manager handling both the strategic work and an operational team catering to the needs of the shareholders, investor record keeping, administrative and communication as well as participation in development projects for new client acquisition, fund launches, mergers as well as conversion.
You will be responsible for handling the processing of investor services operations delivery in a timely manner, with ongoing operational improvement and efficient risk management, resulting in high-quality SLA delivery, open to traveling between delivery sites.
- Minimum of 8 years experience and hands-on operational knowledge including in Investor Services covering Fund/Trust Operations, handling the delivery of BAUs, process improvement, and client relationship building and enhancement.
- Already in a people management role, for at least 3 years, with exhibited supervisory skills.
- Demonstrable expertise in daily Transfer Agency BAU, knowledge in FATCA regulations & requirements, reporting & dealing.
- Experience in process improvement projects, including reduction of TAT, simplification of process or FTE savings as well as ongoing upskilling of the team with training & development initiatives.
- Proven experience in supporting transformation initiatives and the ability to identify potential risks.
- Strong presentation and well spoken, working well with external and business stakeholders, working with global stakeholders.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number NZ222367.