Transactional Finance Manager (AP & AR)
Our client is a well-known conglomerate with strong market share in their respective businesses across the globe. The business has now identified Malaysia to set up their Finance Shared Services hub and are looking for a strong Transactional Finance Manager (AP & AR) to drive improvements across existing accounting processes.
You will have a team of 15 and 2-3 direct reports to start with, and will gradually grow as more processes are migrated in over the next 2 years.
- Oversee end-to-end accounts payable processes (invoice processing, payment runs, staff claims) and accounts receivable processes (invoicing, receipting).
- Manage exception resolution and measure compliance with a set of specific KPIs.
- Meets operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Manage the workflow for electronic invoices, including Vendor compliance monitoring, recruitment of new vendors and monitoring system throughput
- Improve the manual invoices processing and implement tighter controls over process
- Develop and maintain an effective partnership with all stakeholders in the AP process: Vendors, Operations, Finance, Purchasing and IT to ensure open line of communication.
- Degree in Accounting as a minimum, professional accounting qualifications (ACCA, MIA, CPA or equivalent) will be an added advantage.
- Total career experience of 8-12 years, with at least 3 years spent in a Managerial Position based in a finance shared services organisation.
- Proficient in SAP or other similar systems.
- Strong change management track record.
- Fluent in Business English, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management. Additional Asian language skills will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to contribute significantly to a pioneer team.
- Attractive monthly remuneration package of RM10,000-RM12,000 with additional allowances.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710