Transaction Monitoring , Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Transaction Monitoring (AML) to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to provide review and Detect Suspicious Activity based on a variety of AML system.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of working experience in AML Transaction Monitoring.
- Experience in handling suspicious activity report and good knowledge of Sanctions countries.
- Able to communicate well in the English language.
- Must have worked in BANK under AML Transaction Monitoring
- Must have managed a team and subject matter expert for AML
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or click Apply Now button quoting reference number 219589. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my