Transaction monitoring manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM6400.00 per annum|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a well experienced Transaction Monitoring Management. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role is to manage the execution of various detection scenarios requests as well as testing and overlooking the deployment of new scenarios with the help of the technology team, obtaining the sign-offs from the country FCC, handling the reporting and escalation of issues to management.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience of a minimum of 3 years in Transaction Monitoring with preferable experience in using MANTAS and SQL.
- In-depth understanding of AML, with managerial experience
- Actively participates with the test tracker updates, UAT for country rollouts and suggestion schemes for system improvements.
- Strong communication skills, working with multilevel stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS00041785.
For similar role(s), please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710