Transaction Banking Operations Management
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM20000.00 - RM30000.00 per month|
- Heading Operations in a fast-paced setup.
- Exceptional Opportunity
Our client is a premier bank currently seeking a well-experienced hands-on leader who will be looking at the functional responsibilities in Transaction Banking Operations covering the operational management, augmentation, managing the regional footprint including the Greater China region.
Your role will be to maintain the core, implementing optimised business processes, achieving business continuity, handling regional stakeholders, covering the suite of products including retail & wealth management.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in the operational management in wealth banking, retail banking (preferably banking) with an in-depth understanding of daily operational processes, business strategy, capacity planning as well as risk management and governance.
- In-depth understanding of international markets, with the ability to implement business model and strategy while identifying, monitoring and mitigating risks, with demonstrable people management skills.
- Successfully contributing to a centralised operation set up, with exposure exceeding 10 years, adequately understanding resource planning, budget, and infrastructure management.
- Exceptional communication (Mandarin will be an advantage) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to manage a large diversified workforce, retaining high engagement levels.
- Ability to demonstrate previous exposure to handling transformational initiatives.
What's on Offer
- Extensive exposure in a leading financial institution.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00078000.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710