Trade Surveillance, Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to be establishing and maintaining a risk-based trade surveillance monitoring programme, covering monitoring of relevant regulatory and exchange requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess 4- 6 years of experience in trade surveillance.
- Candidate possess Bachelor's degree in Business or any other relevant studies
- Candidate should have strong products and system knowledge in financial market products, trade booking structures and related systems.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
- Knowledge on Actimize or Smart trade system would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my